COVID-19 UPDATED STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
At Fleetwood Dance Center, the safety of our students, faculty, and staff is our number one concern. We are navigating this very carefully, and realize that policies and procedures might change weekly. Parents of registered students should check their Jackrabbit parent portal weekly for updates.
- To improve the air quality in our studios, a brand new high-flow HEPA filtration system has been professionally installed on each of our three heating/air conditioning systems. Our new industrial-grade HEPA filter units were designed for, and are capable of removing respirable particles from the air inside our building.
- Dancers are NOT permitted to participate at the dance center if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- You will receive an email containing our procedures, and a link to our online waiver. Every week, each dancer must have a completed online waiver on file prior to entering the studio. Dancers who do not have a current weekly waiver filed will not be permitted to participate at Fleetwood.
- Dancers will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- At the end of class, parents should wait outside for their dancer.
- We encourage social distancing practices during our class time.
- Fleetwood Dance Center staff will be sanitizing the facility, equipment, and bathrooms throughout each day.
- Fleetwood Dance Center will not be providing masks for each dancer. If you prefer that your dancer wears masks while at Fleetwood, please supply them from home. We will do our best to ensure that your child uses their mask properly while at the dance center.
- Students must bring their own water bottle with their name on it. Only water is allowed.
- No food or snacks may be brought into the dance center during classes at any time. No eating is ever allowed in the dance center. Please take all water bottles, bags, and any trash with you when you finish your classes each day.
- Please wear your dance attire to the dance center with a cover up over your leotard and tights.
- Minimize the number of extra shoes in your dance bag.