Learning the art of dance offers some surprising benefits
Studying dance at Fleetwood is a great way for your children to have lots of fun. Most people know that dance classes increase flexibility, coordination, balance, muscle tone, strength, stamina, and posture. But physical fitness isn’t the only way that Fleetwood Dance Center can enhance your child’s life. Read what the latest research shows:
• Dance enables children to develop interpersonal skills, self-esteem and confidence.
• Dance helps children develop emotionally, socially, and cognitively.
• The dedication, discipline, and focus that children learn and practice at the dance center are important skills that will transfer over to school, work, and other aspects of their lives.
• Children strengthen their cognitive abilities and memory skills through learning choreography.
• They develop enhanced sensory awareness, and learn nonverbal communication, which represents two-thirds of all communication.
• Children who participate in the arts have better high school and college graduation rates, and tend to live more successful, productive lives.
Ready to start your dance journey?
To get started, check out our schedule.
We have lots of classes that are perfect for you!
Still have questions? We're here to help!