When you look your best, you'll dance your best!
Look neat and clean each week. Have your hair in a bun when taking ballet classes.
Ballet Students wear pink tights, pink ballet shoes, and a black wrap skirt.
Each company will wear their company colored leotard. Leotards must be a tank style (no straps showing).
The company leotards are available at dance fashions. Non-Company dancers taking company level classes will wear the company colored leotard.
Company Leotard Colors:
• Pre-Professional (ages 17-18) – Black #1002
• Mainstage (ages 16-17) – Navy #SL165
• Senior (ages 15-16) – Peacock #SL124
• Intermediate (ages 13-14) – Eggplant #SL165
• Junior (ages 12-13) – Red #1002(Adult) or #1089(Child) Sleeveless Only
• Apprentice I (ages 11-12) – Royal Blue #1002(Adult) or #1089(Child) Camisole or Tank Only
• Apprentice II (ages 9-10) – Lavender #1089
• Showcase (ages 8-9) – Light Blue Eurotard #1002, or #1089C
• Pre-K through 3rd Grade (ages 7-8) - Pink Leotard (any style is fine) tutus and skirts are permissible
Boys Attire- Black ballet shoes, white socks, white short sleeve t-shirt, black gym shorts.
For all other classes you may choose not to change from your ballet attire. You may wear biker shorts for all of the classes below. No shorts or gym pants
JAZZ and TAP CLASSES:
Tan tights, solid leotard and have black jazz shoes and black tap shoes (Pre-K – 2nd grade Tap Students – black buckle tap shoe). Character shoes may also be required for jazz or tap. The teacher will determine that during the year.
MODERN, LYRICAL and CONTEMPORARY CLASSES:
Tan tights, solid leotard, and jazz shoes or bare feet. Biker Shorts are permitted.
HIP HOP CLASSES:
Loose t-shirts and leggings or biker shorts. Black split sole hip hop shoes and hair up on the top of the head in a ponytail.
IMPORTANT: LABEL ALL DANCE SHOES AND ATTIRE! Fleetwood Dance Center is not responsible for lost items like shoes and clothing.